Bridge: Celebrity Grand Slam, a brand new series of 30 minute programmes will be shown at 7:00 pm on the Sky Arts 2 channel from April 20 to April 26.
The programmes start with a double bill on Monday 20th and finish with a grand final on Sunday 26th April.
Eight celebrity players will playing an individual tournament for charity, with £20,000 at stake.
The participants are :
· Actress Susan Hampshire
· Cricketer Mike Gatting
· Photographer and writer Pattie Boyd
· ITN journalist and newscaster James Mates
· Radio and TV presenter Sue Lawley
· Best-selling author Val McDermid
· Blur drummer David Rowntree
· Sky news anchor Kay Burley
The programmes are compered by Clive Anderson, assisted by bridge experts Andrew McIntosh and Glyn Liggins.
To download copies of the deals, and other information, go to www.skyarts.co.uk/bridge
View photos here.
*Please note that Bridge: Celebrity Grand Slam is an independent production by SKY, and is not an EBU production.